These awards recognize invited FEBS Congress speakers who are at earlier career stages – congratulations this year to Ville Kaila and Lena Pernas!
Explore the FEBS 2023 scientific programme plans, find out about opportunities to present your work, and enjoy reading about the host city Tours! Registration is open.
Get programme updates and important reminders on the 47th FEBS Congress from the Congress Secretariat by signing up to the event newsletter here.
Late-breaking abstract submission
Recently had a research breakthrough or interested in presenting an education abstract? Late-breaking abstract submission to FEBS 2023 is now open!
Posters will be an important medium for scientific information exchange at the 47th FEBS Congress, and efforts will be recognized with several prizes. Good luck!
- Mariano Barbacid Molecular Oncology Lecture
- Peter Eastmond FEBS Letters Award Lecture
- Eileen Furlong EMBO Lecture
- Jose Rizo-Rey FEBS Open Bio Lecture
- Marina Rodnina FEBS Special Lecture
- James Rothman IUBMB Lecture
- Maya Schuldiner FEBS Theodor Bücher Lecture
- Sarah Teichmann FEBS/EMBO Women in Science Award Lecture
- Karen Vousden FEBS Sir Hans Krebs Lecture
- Eilika Weber-Ban FEBS Journal Prize Lecture
- Eric Westhof FEBS Datta Lecture
- Regular Registration Deadline
June 8, 2023
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)