Home Registration » Registration
|Late / Onsite|
|Young Scientist||530,00 €|
|Accompanying Person||150,00 €|
|One-Day Academic||350,00 €|
|One-Day Non-academic||460,00 €|
|One-Day Young Scientist||190,00 €|
Local taxes are included.
- Early registration deadline: March 9, 2023 (extended to March 13, 2023)
- Regular registration deadline: June 8, 2023
- Online late registration closing: June 30, 2023
- Academic: Scientists employed by academic, research or scientific organizations.
- Non-academic: Non-academic / industry delegates.
- Young scientist: Up to 35 years of age (at time of registration payment), except if studies were started later, or were delayed by maternity leave (18 months per child), prolonged illness or other personal reasons; a scanned copy of ID showing date of birth (and any additional supporting docs for over 35s with special circumstances) is to be provided during registration.
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Abstract handling
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to poster & exhibition area
- Lunches and coffee breaks from 8-11 July
- Name badge, and PDF programme booklet available online and on the Congress application
- Invitation to Welcome Reception
- Late registration closing
June 30, 2023
- Closing times: 23:59 (UTC+01:00)